Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today's Rant

OK, folks, how many of you have seen the little ladies in WalMart with their stinkin' little dogs in their grocery carts? Ewwwww! I think we need to take some action against these nasty people.

If you're anything like me, I don't want some dog's crappy butts sitting on the same surface where I'm going to be putting my produce. Or even a new set of towels or a new garment.

And to make matters worse, the little freaks are usually dressed up in the most embarrassing, tasteless outfits. All you dog lovers, let me say, I know it's not the dog's fault. I like a good, old German Shephard as well as the next person. But those yappy, overgrown rodent-lookalikes, have no place in a shopping cart--or even in the freakin's store, for that matter.

"But, Muffy is a Service Animal," says the proud owner. Bull Pucky, I say! And I'm Queen of the May. I'm the Sugar Plum Fairy, for God's sake.

Here's the deal, friends and neighbors: next time I see one of these vulgar woman with her ugly little cur in the cart, I think I'll pick my nose and wipe it on her dog. Even though I'm not rich, I'm old and I plead eccentricity. So, it's not a very mature way of dealing with the annoyance, but diplomacy and tact has never gotten me very far in the past, assuming I ever tried it.

This is my new mission in life. Ain't nothin' wrong with acting like a Redneck. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

Have a nice day!!! Or, not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heheheheheh that sounds great, so long as it is not my rodent look alike. I however have the class to leave the rat at home where she belongs!