Friday, November 6, 2009

INDIEBANDITAS BAZAAR




I hope by now everyone in the North Kitsap area is planning on attending the "IndiesBanditasBazaar" on Bainbridge Island starting Black Friday, November 27 and 28 from 10 am to 5 pm both days. For more information, go to their blog at: http://indiebanditasbazaar.blogspot.com/2009/11.

In case you've been living under a rock, you know that the entire bazaar features only handmade items made by many Northwest artists and crafters.

I will be there hawking my baby quilts, Christmas Stockings, Bottle Butlers and givaways. My crafty and creative daughter, Heather Lytle will be sharing the booth with me selling her adorable baby clothes and accessories that she has embellished with cartoons and cute sayings. The "Onesies" must be seen.

I would imagine that this is the place to find gifts for everyone in the family, even those hard-to-buy-for stinkers.

Whether you buy anything at by booth, be sure to stop by and say "Hey." See you there.

Linda Hall
www.TodaysBaby.etsy.com

No comments: